Monday 24 November 2008

Your Office Needs These

Never let another FAIL or WIN go by unannounced in your world. Get this set of two self-inking stamps, one FAIL and one WIN. FAIL stamp is in bright red, WIN stamp is in black, both print in solid, all-caps Impact font. Both stamps are commercial, office-grade that require no ink pad and are good for hundreds of stampings (go wild!). Stamps print with a BY: and a DATE: field to show just who noticed this FAIL and WIN. Makes a satisfactory "ka-ching" noise when stamped. Each stamp produces an imprint 1.5 inches wide and 0.6 inch tall.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fourstar,

    Like the office chuckle. Just a quick comment from me to explain that I deleted my own blog about a week ago due to some personal sh*t with 'Nico the Frog' who took revenge on me on his own blog (what a surprise -- not!).

    And no I ain't gonna tell you what the name of that blog is (!!!).

    Suffice to say I just wanted to stop blogging at the moment and keep my head down in the sand, continue with my diet / Lighter Life programme + hope things start to look different in the New Year.

    At the moment I am quite glad of the break from blogging -- it was becoming time consuming having to approve / moderate comments, so I am glad to be without it. Time will tell how long it takes before I start to miss blogging.

    Thanks 4 all your comments and support over the past few months.

    Best wishes,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete