Monday 11 February 2008

Recurring Theme

So Freyja was given a very nice box set of Charlie & Lola books as a ChristBirthdayYuleMas present and they have soon become her bedtime book of choice (with the collected adventures of Mog a close second).

Anyway, contained within the package was an audio CD of the aforementioned stories, read by the actors children who voice the TV series. And preceding each story is the theme tune to that TV series. And having had this on all weekend, much to Freyja's delight, I now can't get the blasted thing out of my head. It may well be a perfectly tuneful ditty with a definite hint of late-70s sitcom...








...but when you are whistling it at 7:15am whilst waiting for the coffee machine at work, you know it's going to be a long day. All together now, dah pappa dah dah pah-de-pah, de doo pappa...

I think I possibly need to say that the Charlie & Lola theme music is (c) Tiger Aspect but if anyone from Tiger Aspect is reading this I shall be (a) amazed and (b) offering my services to do a hardcore rave remix...

No comments:

Post a Comment