Thursday 25 November 2010

EOTW #30-ish

...so I gave her a pearl n... ah, there you are!! Sorry for the wait but we had leaves on the line at West Byfleet and heavy fog at Camden Parkway (plus I had to go back for my Thermos).

Anyway, pull up a pew, it's a bumper Twitter-only edition of Euphemisms Of The Week, in honour of the forthcoming Royal Wedding (it says here - personally I'd rather be "watching the cricket"...)

Recently observed on the 'tweet of shame':
  • Loading an antique blunderbuss
  • Fluffing the pillows
  • Having dinner with the Trumps
  • Crying on Putney Bridge
  • Passing a sausage to the Lord Mayor
  • Jogging round the Gherkin
  • Taking a Norwegian teleconference
  • Cleaning the drains with a Turbo Snake
  • Eating scorpions for pudding
  • Proposing in Kenya
More to follow...

3 comments:

  1. I didn't get most of it, but I still thought it was funny.

    FC
    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Eating scorpions for pudding"????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I jogged around a Gherkin once.

    Once.

    Pearl :-)

    ReplyDelete